Sunday, February 8, 2009

A word to my fellow bloggers and readers...

I knew the world is round since childhood. But I sure did not know how much will I scroll round and round in this world. It has been a journey so far. A journey, I have decided to share with you.

I am a 26 year old living quite high up in the globe (United States). I graduated from Law School in 2005 and all I know is time has passed; its 2009 and I am yet to do something magical with my diploma.

I wished and I truly did, if I could write about my life. This blog is an action (finally) to the dream I saw for years. I still do not know, if I want a world full of people to read my random rambling but I do know that I will be very happy to hear from someone who is following my blog. So do write to me, if this blog ever fancied you.




PS: I am not a blogger. Not yet! The last time I wrote a piece was a year ago- an assignment I had to turn in the next day while I was a masters student. There is much to say about the program I was in. Hopefully, I will come back to it someday. And if it really matters that you came across some grammatical errors- don't be surprised. English is 'just' my second language.


0 comments:

Post a Comment